- NEW IN
- VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT GUIDE
Here at Draper of Glastonbury, we have been making the finest selection of shearling slippers since 1937 in our factory in England. We are the oldest makers of shearling footwear in the UK today, and our skilled craftsmen and women have generations of experience working with shearling. We have a huge selection of slippers to choose from, and we specialize in traditional British styling with modern detailing and colors.
So what makes our men's shearling slippers the best?
- They are hand made in the UK, using traditional techniques that have been passed down through four generations of the Draper family
- They are made using the ‘turned’ construction, which means they are produced inside out, and turned by hand before being lasted and finished to perfection
- We use only the best quality materials of shearling and leather to produce our high-quality slippers
- They take over four weeks to finish, and exceptional care is taken when making them
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.