- Preventing the slippers from wearing out when worn with socks.
- Socks providing a layer of protection between the foot of the wearer and the slipper.
- Socks help prevent fungal infections, sweat, and dirt from getting inside.
- Many feel that wearing socks with slippers is more comfortable.
Why Going Sockless is a Preferred Choice?
The readers now have an idea about what it feels like to wear shearling slippers with socks or without socks. So, let us delve a bit deeper into the topic to understand some of the surprising reasons for going sockless with the slippers.
- Shearling offers natural insulation which plays a significant role in keeping the feet dry and warm yet without any kind of compromise in the level of comfort. Moreover, shearling is a breathable fiber, thereby allowing much better air circulation.
- Shearling slippers provide the perfect temperature in almost any weather. It is because of the fact that shearling is naturally thermostatic, which means that it helps in keeping the feet of the wearer at a comfortable body temperature regardless of the weather outside that is either hot or cold.
- These slippers are a custom fit and there is no requirement of wearing socks. Wearing these slippers sockless is undoubtedly the best way to allow the shearling to mold as per the shape of the feet of the wearers for a superiorly comfortable as well as a custom fit.
- With the softness and comfort of shearling, it feels like walking on the cloud.
Therefore, it would be a very good idea about "do you wear socks with moccasins or not? All wearers should keep in mind that there is no hard and fast rule to wear the slippers with or without socks. It completely depends on the wearers about how they would like to wear the slippers with socks or barefooted.
Related Article: Sheepskin Boots - Should I Wear Socks With Them?