Do you sacrifice your feet night and day to deliver your best in the board rooms, events, conferences or a coffee shop? Do you stand for hours waiting on costumers or dishing out a perfect dish for them? No matter what you are doing on your toes all day, it is crucial to keep them comfortable and yes, it should look great too. We are unstoppable when we are comfortable and it is uncommon for most of us to find ourselves in one place for the whole day. For a teacher, nurse, hospitality worker or retail assistant, shearling slippers are here. If, you have started to notice the change in weather now is the time to act with the best winter slippers. With the new season kicking in, we have designed an ultimate guide to let you begin planning your footwear staples with winter slippers for women.
1. Jane: With a shearling collar that matches the color of slippers, this flexible and comfy pair is great for a workday when you have to put on a sassy pair to impress while keeping it formal. Look and you’re your best with this suede pair that comes in various colors offering a subtle tone.
2. Ellen: Another formal pair with the coziness to keep you comfortable, Ellen comes with shearling lining and in plain bold colors. On your lookout for the most comfortable women’s slippers, this classic pair with a simplistic design appeal is all the charm.
3. Daisy: For a brunch with the girls in the corner café, this casual pair with leather lace and durable rubber sole go light while offering the warmth. When the major feature in the winter slippers for ladies is warmth, this one is just the right deal with shearling lining with a touch of modernity.
4. Becky: Here is the easiest one to pick with the open back appeal to keep sliding in and out easier. Relax your feet when you are working and slip it on when you have to take rounds. These are lightweight and perfect for both outdoors and indoors.
5. Camilla: Meet the attractive one from the lot, with a fancy collar that folds up till ankle to offer maximum warmth. This bootie style keeps you covered for both formal and casual look when you do not want your slippers to pop out while keeping it stunning from tip to toe.
This list keeps you covered from work to an evening out with styles that keep you warm, secure and safe.